In this article, we’re providing you the best ways on “How to check Airtel data balance” from your android phone or iPhone. Bharti Aitel is one of the world’s largest telecom companies, spreading its giant networks for more than a dozen countries. Airtel gives us a wide range of recharge services for its pre-paid, post-paid, broadband, and DTH plans in India.
There are three ways for Airtel Data Balance Check from your phone.
1. Airtel Data Balance checks via MyAirtel apps.
2. Airtel Data Balance checks via Airtel self-care service.
3. Airtel Data Balance Checks via USSD code.
Note: For android users, MyAirtel Apps is available on the Google Playstore. iPhone users can also download MyAirtel Apps from the Apple app store.
* How to check airtel data balance via MyAirtel apps
- Download the MyAirtel apps from the apps the app store.
- Sign up with your airtel mobile number and login.
- On the main dashboard, you’ll see the daily data left and validity details. Click on the Daily data left option, and you’ll be able to see the data balance option just below the balance & recharge link. Then, click on the Data balance link, and you’ll see your remaining data balance.
How to check Airtel Data Balance via Airtel self-care service?
Airtel Balance check via Airtel Self-care service is very similar to that of MyAirtel Apps.
- Go to the website htps://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare?normalLogin.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number and log in using the OTP sent to your number.
- Your data balance and validity will be available on the self-care service dashboard.
How to check Airtel Data Balance via USSD?
- Dail *123# to know the primary balance and validity of your airtel number.
- Dail *121# and enter 5 (My Account Info) to learn the daily 4G/3G data usage and balance. When you enter 5, you’ll get various codes for different options. Just opt the relevant code to check your required information.
Important USSD codes for Airtel
1. Dail *121*1# or *121*9# or *121*2# to know your own Airtel Mobile number.
2. Dail *121*2# to know the Airtel Main Balance.
3. Dail 121 for Airtel Customer Care Number.
4. Dail *123*11# for 3g Data Balance
5. Dail *121*8# for 4G Data Balance
6. Dail *123*197# for Airtel Night Data Balance.
7. Dail 1909 DND Activation/Deactivation.
8. SMS PORT to 1909 for Mobile number portability.
9. SMS START to 121 to Start any service.
10. SMS STOP to 121 to Stop any service.