Manipur Exam Result – In this article, we’re going to guide you on how to check the Manipur exam results online. In the life of students starting from High School Leaving Certificate to Post Graduate examination they have to face different levels of examination to test their excellency and ability on their respective standard.
The exam is an excellent way of testing what someone has learned. The main purpose of the exam is to check on how much you’re prepared or what you’re up to in your respective subject or standard. It has become an integral part of every system, whether education, job, research, development, etc. Most of us don’t like exams, and there are many reasons which are not exactly wrong. It might not be necessary for specific reasons, but in most of them, it is very crucial. Examination and certification should be administered at regular intervals to check the grasping and learning of the candidates.
How to Check Manipur Exam Result online?
As we know, there are two important examinations that have to be passed in the life of a student up to the XII standard. They are the High School Leaving Certificate Examination 2021 and Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur and Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur respectively.
Steps to Check Manipur Exam Result Online
- There is dedicated website to check Manipur Exam Result online.
- The first step is to vist the main website Manresults.nic.in.
- You will find the link for the list of examinations to be declared.
- Click on the relevant link. For example,if you’re a 10th appearing student, click on the link of High School Leaving Certificate Examination.
- In the next step a page will appear prompting you to enter your roll number and click the submit buttom.
- Now, the results corresponding to your roll number will show on the screen.
The results published on the net are for immediate information to the examinees. These cannot be treated as original mark sheets. Original mark sheets will be issued by the Board or Council separately.