MSPDCL Manipur is the premier provider of pre-paid electricity services in Manipur. The primary source of electricity supply in Manipur is the Loktak Multi-purpose Hydro Electricity project. Loktak Power Station is a multipurpose storage system to harness the hydropower potential of Loktak lake. Khuga and Imphal river is the primary source of water supply for the Loktak Lake. It is located in the Churachandpur district of Manipur. Manipur has also been giving power to the neighbouring states Nagaland, Assam, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya and Tripura.
How does Electricity benefit our way of living?
It is effortless to forget all the benefits we took out of electricity. However, we’re reminding you of some of the benefits of electricity before we further proceed on how to recharge electricity on MSPDCL Manipur.
Have you ever thought a moment, what would be our life if there were no electricity?
I even couldn’t imagine what our life would experience in the absence of electricity. Without it, our lives would be entirely different and so much more challenging in every way.
Some of the benefits given by Electricity in our day to day life
Electricity has been a significant revolutionary in homes. It is one of the most important blessings that science has given to us. We don’t have to bother about spoiling food due to heat as we have a refrigerator to store them. Before that, fish and meat were dried and salted to keep them for future use. Likewise, electricity is used to keep us warm during the winter season, and we don’t have to burn woods anymore. Imagine ironing our clothes without electricity. Ironing was also a challenge back then. Instead of electric ones, Charcoal irons were used where the coals should have been heated separately.
Role of Hydroelectric power in fighting Global Warming
The role of hydroelectricity in fighting climate change is enormous. Today the earth is home to more than 7 Billion people and ever-increasing. Every human on earth requires energy to make their living easy and comfortable. We use cars, motorcycles, and aeroplanes to travel from one place to another, which requires fuel to run our vehicles. As we know, the only source of viable energy available as of date for day-to-day use is a fossil fuel. As the population increases, the dependence on fossil fuel increases, which is a non-renewable source of energy. That means once consumed, it cannot bring back.
Hydroelectric power is the only source of clean and environment-friendly energy we’re using in day-to-day life. Unlike energy production from coal and petroleum products, it doesn’t emit any residue that may be harmful to the environment. Only it requires is the jet stream of water for constant production of hydroelectric power. We can reduce the use of fossil fuels and increase the use of such types of clean energy. It will help preserve the ozone layer that protects us from harmful UV rays by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Thus, helps in maintaining the sea water level by simply decreasing the melting of polar ice.
Ways you can adopt to recharge MSPDCL Manipur Electricity during the COVID-19 pandemic
Nobody wants to stand in a long queue by spending precious time just for a recharge. To save time and for own convenience, one can adopt recharging of MSPDCL Manipur electricity online. It is a pretty simple process, and anyone having a smartphone can quickly recharge. You won’t need to go around shops to recharge if you once start using online recharge.
MSPDCL Manipur online prepaid recharge using MSPDCL Manipur official site
- Step 1 – To start recharging the electricity bill, you’ve to visit the official billing page of MSPDCL Manipur. Click here to visit the page. Your screen should look like the image below.
- Step 2 – Click on the corresponding recharge option according to the meters you’ve installed.
- Step 3 – When you click on any of the recharge links, you’ll be asked to enter your customer id or meter number. Enter the customer id or meter number and click the search button.
- Step 4 – When you enter your Customer id or meter number, your screen should look like the image below. Provide details like e-mail, mobile number, MSPDCL Manipur sub-division, and the amount of money you want to recharge. You can recharge a minimum amount of ₹ 500 up to a maximum of ₹ 30,000 at a time. Please provide the same name as it appears in the form.
- Step 4 – Make payment using any of the payment gateways provided by MSPDCL Manipur. After the payment is successful, you need to generate your voucher code. Your voucher code may look like *518738456301939224105826489919084406643930512175220959533629#.
- Step 5 – Enter the voucher code in your pre-paid meter provided by MSPDCL Manipur at the time of initial installation. Your voucher amount should be credited instantly. You can also track the status of your voucher using your tracking id.
MSPDCL Manipur Online Prepaid Recharge using Paytm
Using Paytm, you can also recharge the MSPDCL Manipur electricity bill. To make your recharge easy, we bring you the following steps just for you. Now go to the play store and download the Paytm app.
- Step 1 – Go to the recharge and pay bills section and click on the electricity.
- Step 2 – You will get a drop-down of all the states and select your state.
- Step 3 – Now pick your electricity board, i.e. MSPDCL Manipur.
- Step 4 – Now, fill in your consumer number and enter the required amount.
- Step 5 – You can also use promo codes to get Cashback and other offers.
- Step 6 – Choose the payment method of your preference and make a recharge.