full form of UAE

UAE full Form – What do you know about UAE?

When we talk about a country in the world, we think of the USA, Russia, UK, and China that are running behind the supremacy of the world. Unfortunately, in this article, we won’t talk about them, and instead, we will tell you about the UAE. We will discuss the full form of UAE and the country’s profile in detail.

Read further to know more about UAE.

What is the full form of UAE?

Although you may be familiar with the UAE’s full form already, we’ll remind you of the same again. The full form of UAE is the United Arab Emirates, a confederacy of seven states that rose from a tranquil backwater to one of the most important economic centers in the Middle East. It is located on the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula.

Our readers also read || Reasons why there is no National game of India.

The seven states that formed up the UAE are Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al Quwain. All the seven emirates enjoys a significant amount of independence.

What is the National Capital of the UAE?

Abu Dhabi is the national capital of the United Arab Emirates. The total population of UAE is around ten million as of March 2021, as per Worldometer.info. The total area of UAE is 77,700 Sq Km. Arabic is the primary language of the UAE, and Islam is the main religion. When you visit UAE, you’ve to use Dirham as it is the currency of the UAE.

Also Read || The full from of Love that you think it exists among us.

Some Facts about UAE you must know rather than its Full form

  • As of 2020, the UAE ranks 22 among the best 80 countries of the world. Its GDP is $414.2 billion, with a per capita income of more than $69,000.
  • The UAE is the first Arab country to launch a Mars probe. The name of the mission was “Hope Probe”, which was launched on 20th Jul 2020. Hope was developed by UAE scientists in the US and launched at Tanegashima Space Centre, Japan. Hope is the first UAE’s interplanetary mission. It also has plans to develop a faster transport system for freight and is designing its satellites. If all goes according to plan, the UAE will be well on its way to joining the space race. However, space race fanatics will be watching closely to see how this project fares.
  • The UAE is the first country to have the world’s first government ministry for artificial intelligence, as per a report from weforum.
  • The tallest building globally is the Burj Khalifa (Khalifa Tower) which measures 828 m (2,716 ft 6 in) tall and is located in the UAE.
  • The United Arab Emirates has only One UNESCO world heritage site.
  • Dubai has the world longest driverless metro system.
  • Seventy per cent of all the university graduates in the UAE are women and fill around two-thirds of government jobs. That is an excellent example of women empowerment. 
  • The UAE police force uses luxury cars to catch speedsters. It includes Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bentley.
  • The United Arab Emirates has the 7th world largest crude oil reserve after Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Iran, Iraq and Kuwait. It is one of the reasons why the UAE is one of the richest countries in the world.
  • One more interesting fact is that only about 13 per cent of the total population in the UAE are its original citizens, and the rest, 87 per cent, are outsiders.
  • Peregrine falcon is the national bird of the UAE ,and Arabian oryx is its national animal.
  • The world first Ferarri Theme park is located Abu Dhabi, UAE.
  • The world-famous artificial islands are located in Dubai. Palm Island comprises three artificial islands, namely Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali, on the coast of Dubai.

(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top